On November 4, 2018, please join us for a Medicinal Plant Walking Retreat with Facilitator Birgit Knorr, Parabotanist and Naturalist at the Natural History Museum in San Diego.
We will meet at the Desert View Tower for orientation at 9:30 a.m.
- 10am Herb Walk through the desert flora of the high desert mountains collecting herbs for creating a deep healing herbal ointment preventative to relief for itchy, dry skin. Ointment can be taken home.
- Refreshments afterward with herbal drink
- 12pm Lunch
- 1pm Rest and Reflection
- Open use of Boulder Park High Desert Mountain Trails, Caves, and Desert View Tower observation area
- 3pm – 5pm Yoga and Sound Bath
- 5pm – Meditation and Reflection